WF software system
WF (short for workflow) – is an information system for enterprise workflow management automation. Key tasks solved by workflow are CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ECM (Enterprise Content Management). This system is successfully used by our clients for more than 5 years.
WF key features:
- Web interface provides access to the system from any device with Internet connection and browser.
- WF is written in Java, so its server part is cross-platform and is able to work in any of modern widespread operating systems (for example, Solaris, Linux or Windows)
- WF is implemented as a set of portlets for an enterprise portal, and, thank to that, it provides close integration with other services and effective centralized administration.
- Close integration with mail service allows to significantly automate tasks creation and modification processes. It can be especially useful for companies engaged in service support.
- Wide range of tools for gathering statistics for tasks (history, reports etc.) allows manager to control processes in their department's work.
- WF includes contact information module for companies and persons to simplify interaction with clients for the employees while they are solving the tasks.
- Tune IT company provides complex technical support for both hardware and software components of WF.
- If it's necessary to add new features to the system or modify the existing ones, our company can implement the modifications according to the peculiarities of the customers' business.
Report about service requests