Portlet plugin for Liferay that allows to show list of tematically-related content near every post in blog. Content list can include other blog posts, journal content articles and document library resources. Plugin uses tags list of original blog post to filter tematically-related content from Liferay DB; module based on Liferay Asset Framework.
Portlet source code and war are available on our GitHub repository:
Portlet deployment & configuration
1. Download war (or build it from sources).
2. Copy war to portal autodeploy directory (or deploy it manually).
3. Place portlet on the portal page.
Build from source code
CompactTags portlet based on Liferay Maven SDK and can be built using every IDE with Apache Maven support (e.g. Netbeans, Eclipse, or Idea) or directly using CLI. In order to build the portlet:
1. Install Apache Maven.
2. Download source code from GitHub or import it using git.
3. Unzip archive and run Maven:
Created war archive will be available in /target folder in project directory.